Sustainability and Certifications
We strongly believe that the truly ecological product is the one made with materials that are sustainable for the environment but also the one that can be transported with the least possible logistic impact.
We analyse and evaluate what is conventionally considered the "right product", sharing with our customers our know-how and our ideas to define the best product by identifying the most suitable basic material: Paper, Bioplastic, Plastic, Jute, Cotton, etc.
We believe that, in addition to the use of the correct material, re-using and recycling are the key to minimize the impact of the individual packaging on the environment.
Our solutions for the products that we deliver to our customers are certified by the best European analysis and verification laboratories:
- For paper:
- FSC®-C147064 Certificate issued by Ecocert IMOswiss Link
- Blauer Engel Certificate issued by Ral Germany Link
- Blauer Engel Certificate for 100% regenerated plastic issued by Ral Germany Link
For all our bags and e-commerce bags:
- OK compost biodegradability Certificate issued by Tüv Austria Link
- Biodegradability Certificate Home compost issued by Tüv Austria Link
- Certified biobased biodegradability 40% issued by Beta Analytic USA Link
- All our bags are e-commerce bags a climate neutral, CO2 compensated, via a carbon offset projects, managed by ClimatePartner. Link